Technical & Integration Consultants
- Solid 2-5 years’ experience in the development or maintenance of interfaces
- Thorough knowledge of web services, API and automation tools
- Expertise on Reporting tools. Previous experience on Crystal reports and BI Publisher will be an advantage
- Previous experience in ERP dealing with finance and accounting modules
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- High sense of responsibility and ability to learn independently
- Solution & service-oriented attitude
- Bilingual in French and English
- Work in an international environment with exposure to enriching and global projects
- Attractive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working hours and flex office
- Training and Assistance
- Career growth Opportunities
- Local/Sick leaves as from join date
- Performance bonus
Advise Now is an advisory consultancy company specialized in Workday financials. With the most skilled and experienced consultants in the market, specialized in global and complex deployments. We have a unique set of offerings ready to disrupt the Workday Financials market!
Workday is a cloud-based software vendor that specializes in human capital management and financial management applications. With major accomplishments and deployments for various companies across the globe, Workday is set for the future, and is considered as a leader in Saas solutions (Software As A Service).
If you want to be part of this exciting new adventure, if you want to be an early adopter as one of the first Mauritians specialized in Workday, and if you fit our open position, send us your application now on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for people who are innovative, agile and able to strive in fast paced high growth environment.
#ERP #Technical #Integration #Workday #SAAS #Cloud #Agile #Global #WorkLifeBalance